I'm a Social Media Strategist for IBM Business Process and Decision Management software. I'm also a DJ, boxer, and NY Times crossword addict.
The information shared on this blog reflects the knowledge and opinions of the writer; not that of my employers, past or present. For more information, please refer to the IBM Social Computing Guidelines at http://www.ibm.com/blogs/zz/en/guidelines.html
- Missed IBM #DecisionChat Tweet Chat Today? No Worries, We Have You Covered
- New!: IBM Decision Management TweetChat on Smarter Bridges May 18 12PM EST #decisionchat
- NEW VIDEO: Introducing IBM BPM 7.5 with Phil Gilbert IBM VP of BPM #ibmimpact
- IMPACT Babylon: Behind the Tweetup with Andy Piper and James Governor
- Best Walk-Out Song for IBM Impact Main Stage? Chic Geek Katie Linendoll Weighs In
Tag Archives: video
This is the 2nd in a series of videos I’m highlighting to give you a closer look at how social BPM works in Blueworks Live. This clip shows you how a process gets automated in the tool. Learn more and … Continue reading
I want to start calling your attention to the Blueworks Live Channel on YouTube this week. There’s a great series of overview, demo, and tutorial clips to educate yourself further on this social BPM offering. If you are in the … Continue reading
YouTube – IBM BPM Blueprint is now IBM Blueworks Live.