I'm a Social Media Strategist for IBM Business Process and Decision Management software. I'm also a DJ, boxer, and NY Times crossword addict.
The information shared on this blog reflects the knowledge and opinions of the writer; not that of my employers, past or present. For more information, please refer to the IBM Social Computing Guidelines at http://www.ibm.com/blogs/zz/en/guidelines.html
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Missed IBM #DecisionChat Tweet Chat Today? No Worries, We Have You Covered
- New!: IBM Decision Management TweetChat on Smarter Bridges May 18 12PM EST #decisionchat
- NEW VIDEO: Introducing IBM BPM 7.5 with Phil Gilbert IBM VP of BPM #ibmimpact
- IMPACT Babylon: Behind the Tweetup with Andy Piper and James Governor
- Best Walk-Out Song for IBM Impact Main Stage? Chic Geek Katie Linendoll Weighs In
Tag Archives: ibmimpact
IBM has just released this video with Phil Gilbert Sr., IBM Vice President of BPM. In it, Gilbert discusses the strategy and purpose of IBM’s revolutionary new business process management offering, IBM Business Process Manager 7.5. IBM BPM 7.5 was … Continue reading
After their epic Livestream interview at the IBM IMPACT All-Star Tweetup, social media luminaries Andy Piper (IBM) and James Governor(Redmonk) take us “behind the tweetup”.
IBM Impact Unconference Liveblog #ibmimpact | Kristasphere 2.0. I’m live blogging today from the Unconference at IBM Impact 2011. at the URL above. (Can’t do it here due to wordpress.com limitation.”)
BPM SocialiteTV was on the scene and captured reactions from attendees at the Why BPM is Hot? breakout session featuring Kramer Reeves, IBM Director of BPM and DM Product Marketing, and Clay Richardson, Forrester Research BPM analyst. If you would, … Continue reading