I'm a Social Media Strategist for IBM Business Process and Decision Management software. I'm also a DJ, boxer, and NY Times crossword addict.
The information shared on this blog reflects the knowledge and opinions of the writer; not that of my employers, past or present. For more information, please refer to the IBM Social Computing Guidelines at http://www.ibm.com/blogs/zz/en/guidelines.html
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Missed IBM #DecisionChat Tweet Chat Today? No Worries, We Have You Covered
- New!: IBM Decision Management TweetChat on Smarter Bridges May 18 12PM EST #decisionchat
- NEW VIDEO: Introducing IBM BPM 7.5 with Phil Gilbert IBM VP of BPM #ibmimpact
- IMPACT Babylon: Behind the Tweetup with Andy Piper and James Governor
- Best Walk-Out Song for IBM Impact Main Stage? Chic Geek Katie Linendoll Weighs In
Tag Archives: decisionchat
Did you miss today’s IBM Decision Chat? Don’t fret, I have some resources for you. We just finished the pilot for IBM Decision Chat, a tweetchat on topics relating to decision management and business rules management (BRMS). Our guest was … Continue reading
We are hosting a decision management and BRMS-focused Tweetchat tomorrow, Wednesday, May 18 from 12PM-1PM EST featuring the Smarter Bridges case study. I’m thrilled to have Dr. Brian Metrovich of Case Western Reserve University, who conducted the study joining us … Continue reading