I'm a Social Media Strategist for IBM Business Process and Decision Management software. I'm also a DJ, boxer, and NY Times crossword addict.
The information shared on this blog reflects the knowledge and opinions of the writer; not that of my employers, past or present. For more information, please refer to the IBM Social Computing Guidelines at http://www.ibm.com/blogs/zz/en/guidelines.html
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Missed IBM #DecisionChat Tweet Chat Today? No Worries, We Have You Covered
- New!: IBM Decision Management TweetChat on Smarter Bridges May 18 12PM EST #decisionchat
- NEW VIDEO: Introducing IBM BPM 7.5 with Phil Gilbert IBM VP of BPM #ibmimpact
- IMPACT Babylon: Behind the Tweetup with Andy Piper and James Governor
- Best Walk-Out Song for IBM Impact Main Stage? Chic Geek Katie Linendoll Weighs In
Category Archives: Blueworks Live Video Series
So you’ve got the process automated, now how do you complete a task? Take a look at this quick 2 minute video and see how easy it is to complete a task in IBM Blueworks Live. Advertisements
Yesterday, we saw how easy it is to automate a process in the cloud-based SaaS social BPM offering, Blueworks Live. Now we learn how to manage the process we automated, using our personal “spaces” in the tool. Learn more about … Continue reading →