I'm a Social Media Strategist for IBM Business Process and Decision Management software. I'm also a DJ, boxer, and NY Times crossword addict.
The information shared on this blog reflects the knowledge and opinions of the writer; not that of my employers, past or present. For more information, please refer to the IBM Social Computing Guidelines at http://www.ibm.com/blogs/zz/en/guidelines.html
- Missed IBM #DecisionChat Tweet Chat Today? No Worries, We Have You Covered
- New!: IBM Decision Management TweetChat on Smarter Bridges May 18 12PM EST #decisionchat
- NEW VIDEO: Introducing IBM BPM 7.5 with Phil Gilbert IBM VP of BPM #ibmimpact
- IMPACT Babylon: Behind the Tweetup with Andy Piper and James Governor
- Best Walk-Out Song for IBM Impact Main Stage? Chic Geek Katie Linendoll Weighs In
Category Archives: Opinion
Couldn’t agree more with Mr. Deane on this. We need more blogging and conversation, and less “social media fax blasts”–Krista, the BPM Socialite I’ve decided to dedicate this week’s topic to BPM Blogging. I’d like to persuade more people in … Continue reading
How to lose a guy in 10 days #BPM #BPMN « Ian Gotts : Making you think. From the irrepressible Ian Gotts. I am waiting for the day he and Adam Deane have a comedy show.