I'm a Social Media Strategist for IBM Business Process and Decision Management software. I'm also a DJ, boxer, and NY Times crossword addict.
The information shared on this blog reflects the knowledge and opinions of the writer; not that of my employers, past or present. For more information, please refer to the IBM Social Computing Guidelines at http://www.ibm.com/blogs/zz/en/guidelines.html
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Missed IBM #DecisionChat Tweet Chat Today? No Worries, We Have You Covered
- New!: IBM Decision Management TweetChat on Smarter Bridges May 18 12PM EST #decisionchat
- NEW VIDEO: Introducing IBM BPM 7.5 with Phil Gilbert IBM VP of BPM #ibmimpact
- IMPACT Babylon: Behind the Tweetup with Andy Piper and James Governor
- Best Walk-Out Song for IBM Impact Main Stage? Chic Geek Katie Linendoll Weighs In
Category Archives: BlogTalkRadio Episodes
BPM Socialite is on the air! We just posted the pilot episode of the BPM Socialite BlogTalkRadio program: Social BPM in the Non-Profit Sector. In this episode I interview my colleague, Mihnea Galateanu, about how non-profit agencies and organizations can … Continue reading →